It’s estimated that 80% of Americans feel stuck in one or more areas of life. So what do you do when you feel stuck? And the better question is, how do you move from feeling stuck to becoming unstoppable? This episode I am joined by Jimn Kyles, author of the new book Unstuck and Unstoppable, to discuss these questions.
Jimn and I dive deep into areas that affect you and are holding you back as a man from moving into your assignment and purpose. Here are a few of the questions we discuss during this episode.
• How to live your life with purpose and passion
• How to discover your identity apart from others’ beliefs or expectations
• What are trauma triggers and how do they affect you as a man
• How to move forward with a clear vision for your future
• How to identify negative paradigms that are secretly sabotaging your life
• How to cultivate a healthy life-giving paradigm
• How to forgive those who hurt you
Jimn is the pastor of Anchor Bend Church is Houston, Texas, he is an author and an entrepreneur. If you are ready to get unstuck so you can become unstoppable and step into your God-given purpose to be the man God created you to be, then you must listen to this interview.
JOIN THE FREE EMAIL CHALLENGE
Unlock The Power Of Your Full Potential with THE UNFAIR ADVANTAGE CHALLENGE: This is a FREE 11-day email training that will equip you with the tools, mindset, and strategy to BE THE MAN God created YOU to BE. Learn to Access His Presence, Purpose, Power and Promotion.
Own THE STANDARD Today, Get the breakout Bestseller THE STANDARD, Discovering Jesus as The Standard for Masculinity on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Standard-Discovering-Jesus-Masculinity/dp/1734549300/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
Listen to THE STANDARD on Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/B095J62CW2/?source_code=AUDFPWS0223189MWT-BK-ACX0-259076&ref=acx_bty_BK_ACX0_259076_rh_us
Follow Josh on Social Media